Thursday, February 14, 2008

for my valentine....

I hadn't seen her for a while. Heard she was sick sometime back. But I never cared to find out what happened. We weren't all that close you know. Just a little chat here and there about work. But today when I saw her, she looked troubled. I thought she really needed someone to comfort her. She rested her head on my shoulder. Of course I know she's married. I don't remember she saying anything. Just a quite walk around, away from the buzzing life, away from all the chores. I thought it did her some good.

I woke up, damned the dreams and got to work. As I was passing through her manager's cabin, I noticed she was in there. I stopped to take a peek. She was feeling much better now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deepak Krishnan said...

update me on the gossip. who's sick? and why? :P

1:05 AM  
Blogger gandhi said...

dei..that's entirely fiction maga..
and good to know you finally got to access this.. will do something abt the address soon :)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home