Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Does Bangalore need a Thackeray?

Boy should I publish this post? What if it seeps to the press? This might be the talking point in India at 9 today. Narayana Murthy and Ramachandra Guha might get down to a dog fight. What if Kumble kicks Dravid's ass out of the test team. You get to the office pantry to find no takers for dozens of water bottles.Will Devegowda embrace Jayalalitha for her Kannada roots?

Would they hunt me down with my gmail id? Just imagine news rounds that I'm going to be arrested sooner or later. Who'd come to my support? No one, given that I don't have any prior experience in inciting riots. But wait this can be a launch pad for me. Just imagine all the publicity I'll get. Maybe I can get out of jail and join hands with a Kannada Vedike and become their leader. But then I'll have to rally around the same cry all through my life just to get the votes. Would I end up being like a Modi or Advani.
Why take all the risk. I guess I'll just leave it at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home